The Blue Ruin

James Pryde

(Edinburgh, 1866 - Kensington, London, 1941)

The Blue Ruin


1918
153.8 x 141 cm

Provenance:
Commissioned from the artist by Annie Pearson (1860-1932), 1st Viscountess Cowdray, and by descent at Dunecht House, Aberdeenshire, to 2019
 

Exhibited:
London, The Fleming Collection, Rascals and Ruins: The Romantic Vision of James Pryde, 12th September - 16th December, 2006, no. 53.